Mmm, red wine—it’s romantic, seductive, and smooth. And we’re not just talking about the liquor. Dress up your nails in Ani Michele’s Cork It Nail Lacquer, and then dress up yourself in these romantic burgundy outfits:
The Finest Vintage (Dress)
Romance is in the air when you pair your wine-colored manicure with these burgundy vintage dresses:
- 1950s Burgundy Vintage Square Neck A-line Solid Dress -The sweetheart neckline has us swooning—or maybe it’s the wine.
- Burgundy Full Skirt Dress– A cocktail dress? How about a wine dress? Pair it with some strappy heels for a night on the town.
- A full-bodied skirt with floral undertones? Oh, yes.
Notes of Casual Undertones
Let your wine-colored wardrobe meet daylight. Red wine isn’t just for evenings! Indulge all day long with these casual pieces:
- This deep V-neck just screams daytime romance—or workplace chic?
- This burgundy long-sleeved crop top would look sweetly seductive with a black skater skirt.
Full Bodied Beauty
As always, the shoes make the man—or woman. Complete your wine-inspired outfit with matching shoes.
- We are in love with these vintage peep-toe stilettos. The bow on the buckle is to die for.
- Wine-colored high tops? Absolutely.
- Complete your flat collection with this burgundy pair that will look effortlessly chic every day.
Pairs well with…
One of the best things about wine is pairing it with delicious cuisine and indulgent chocolates and cheeses. Don’t forget to top off your delicious burgundy outfits with matching accessories!
Indulge in a glass of red wine tonight and treat yourself to a matching wine-colored manicure with Ani Michele’s Cork It Nail Lacquer. Tomorrow, show off your nails with matching apparel. All heads will turn.