Are you seeing the world through rose colored glasses? Or just covered from head to perfectly manicured toe in pretty shades of pink? Here are some outfits and accessories that would look great with your favorite Ani Michele Go To Pink Nail Lacquer:
Dress it up
Play up the sweet femininity of pink in pretty dresses and skirts. Don’t have a special occasion? No matter! These looks deserve to see the light of day either way.
- This dress will pair perfectly with your Go To Pink nail lacquer for a special occasion.
- A dress for a princess. This dress would be great for around the office or a casual dinner date.
- This fun, flirty little number would be great dressed up or down.
Keep it Casual
The great thing about pink is its versatility, and its ability to make any out-and-about outfit look fabulous. Wear it every day for every errand—pink will never fail you.
- Who knew a simple short sleeve t-shirt could look so chic?
- The possibilities for this top are endless.
- Why stop at tops? We’re thinking these hot pink pants with a white or rose colored shirt would look seriously sweet.
Walk the Talk
No outfit is complete without the perfect pair of shoes. Here are some pretty pink favorites:
- Go To Pink Nail Lacquer, meet go to pink heels.
- Your closet is calling for these pink flats.
- Imagine how perfect these hot pink flats will look next to those rose colored ones in your closet.
Don’t forget to accessorize! Take your perfect pink outfit to the next level with pink handbags, sunglasses, and, well, pink everything.
- Remember those rose colored glasses we mentioned? Here they are.
- A pink handbag for all of your belongings.
- Your Go To Pink nails will look perfect texting with this phone case.
Inspired? Get out there and show the world the power of pink! Ani Michele’s Go To Pink Nail Lacquer would be a great place to start.