Ah, red. The color of love. The most classic of classics. Red has no season, and needs no reason. Ani Michele’s Love Bug is a gorgeous shade of red that is an obvious must-have for any nail polish collection. We’re feeling some appropriate vintage style inspiration coming on and we thought we’d share it with you…
Dress It Up
Red is a bold color that screams confidence, and is especially well-suited for nightlife. Whether you’re going clubbing, attending a sophisticated wine-tasting, or hitting up a friend’s holiday party, a little red dress will flatter anyone. In fact, we’re willing to go the extra mile and say a little red dress is just as integral to a wardrobe as the little black dress.
- Home Before Daylight Dress by Lulu’s – Stay out until the sun comes up.
- Red Cherry Bomb Swing Dress – Show off your sophisticated side.
- Red Vintage Mini Dress – The perfect dress for sipping cocktails.
Red’s Best Friend
Oh, you didn’t know? Red belongs with polka dots. Minnie Mouse knew the deal, and, let’s be honest, we could probably all learn a lesson from her. The combination is fun, vintage-inspired, and incredibly chic. What are you waiting for?
- Red Polka Dot Umbrella – Don’t let the rain ruin your day!
- Polka Dot Skirt – Pair it with some red accessories.
- Red Polka Dot Jammies – Lounge in perfectly cute style.
- Bonus tip: Give yourself a red and white polka dot manicure with Ani Michele’s Love Bug and Best Mistake Ever Nail Lacquers!
Shoes are just as important as a perfect red manicure—everyone knows that. You can have your cake and eat it too here. Pair some bright red kicks with your bright red mani-pedi and rock the red.
- Red Heels – Stay classy.
- Red Peep-Toes – To show off your gorgeous red pedicure—duh!
- Red Chuck Taylors – Because you can run errands in style too.
The Finishing Touches
This one doesn’t even need an explanation. Red. Lipstick. This one is our favorite . It’s cruelty-free!