Orange, in my opinion, is a vastly underrated color. Red usually takes center stage as the timeless romantic, yellow gets flaunted as a celebration, and orange? Orange is the color of the sunset, of wildflowers, of fresh citrus. In the fall, it’s reminiscent of pumpkins and falling leaves; in the summer, an energetic day under the sun and the calmness of day’s end. Orange you ready for some tips on how to flaunt this gorgeous shade of nail lacquer by Ani Michele? Here is some style inspiration to go along with your fresh orange mani:
Go all out and cover yourself in shades of sunshine.
1. Make it vintage and find yourself a burnt sienna suede skirt. You’ll feel like a 70’s flower child
2. Add a touch of orange to any neutral colored outfit with an orange cami.
3. An orange sweater is perfect for fall. Put a pumpkin spice latte in your hands and flaunt those nails.
Accessorize in Orange
Make any outfit pop with orange by pairing neutrals with orange accessories.
1. A bright orange bag stands out against a black and white outfit and makes a colorful statement
2. Socks don’t have to remain hidden. Burnt orange socks with gray boots look warm and cozy
3. Shield your eyes from the bright summer sun with orange sunnies.
Play with Fun Orange Nail Art
1. Orange + polka dots = a match made in heaven.
2. Create a sunset design by pairing with Ani Michele’s Pinky Promise
3. Pair an orange mani with a daisy accent nail
Do you feel inspired? We hope you do! Have fun with the most energetic of colors!